Channel Palooza FAQ
Sweet Baby Jesus. Its time for Channel Palooza. Here is your FAQ for the event.
1. What time do things start, and this is IMPORTANT.
Wednesday evening 7:00 p.m. & Thursday Brunch 8:30 a.m. BUS LEAVES AT 10:30 a.m. on the DOT Thursday. If you show up at 10:36 we will be gone
2. How long is the event 4 hours on Wednesday, you are welcome to hit the local bars post party 11:00 p.m.
Thursday: We will leave the venue at 4:00, we will sit in Austin traffic and be back at The Line Hotel by 5:30
3. Dancing Of course Emerald City Band on Wednesday and DJ Andre on Thursday will be spinning/hitting play.
4. Are you going to have any food?
We have a serious food upgrade this year. Wednesday night enjoy fresh made Paella and a Whole Hog, both cooked on premise. There will also be a grazing table and late night snacks. Brunch will be catered in at The Line Hotel, breakfast tacos and more. On the boat we will have a chef grill burgers, hot dogs and chicken sandwiches.
5. Am I going to go thirsty?
Hell no, open bar at every event, including an Ice Luge, Tequila Bar and Champagne. And we have water, a lot of it…
6. How hot is it going to be?
Think Sahara Desert 97 during the day 76 at night, our new venue is indoors and outdoors so prepare for the heat.
7. What should I wear on Wednesday Night? Casual clothing, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops. Some people wear cocktail attire but chose your own comfort level.
8. I am planning on drive to the boat. Is that OK?
Absolutely not, safety is our first priority there is 100% no driving yourself to the boat. We will have 3 buses picking us up at the Line Hotel on Thursday morning to take us over to the boat.
9. What do I wear on the boat? We highly encourage you to wear a bathing suit, not because we want to check out your dad bod that you have been neglecting for 15 years. Because you say you are not going in the water, but everyone ends up going in the water. Females should plan on a cover-up.
10. I don’t like to jump in the lake. No worries, enjoy the boat
11. Do I need a towel?
No we told you this was full service and we meant it, you will get a Channel Palooza towel on the boat or at least the first 100 will.
12. How will we remember this event? We have a photographer on staff for Wednesday evening as well as a Photobooth. There are NO PICTURES permitted on the boat.
13. Can I bring a friend?
Well it depends, if they are an agent Hell Yes, if they are a non-sponsoring Vendor, Hell No
14. I don’t think I can make the boat
No worries, join us on Wednesday night for the party or Thursday morning for the brunch
15. Do I need sunscreen for the beach?
Unless you want to look like a lobster, bring some, we will have some also for those that forget.
16. Bathrooms? Yes, everywhere, including the boat.
17. How do I know who to talk to?
There are no corners in this venue, you cannot hide. And we made it easy by giving vendors and partners their own personal QR code
18. What if I don’t like to network?
We suggest you stay home and send someone fun from your office.
19. My friend has a boat and wants to meet us.
Again, hell no, safety first
20. Words of Wisdom Eat and stay hydrated
21. I have special dietary restrictions.
We suggest you pack food and bring it with you.
22. I forgot to register can I just register at the door?
Unfortunately you must be registered for Channel Palooza prior to the event. We do not accept any registrations at the door.
23. I have more questions
Not sure how that is possible, but if you do email us: email@example.com